Monday, August 18, 2008

New found admiration..

..for the India Uncut blog. The blog reeks of the guy's strong opinions on everything, and I do agree on a lot of them. After spending hours on the site I can tell you he has his own favouritisms - he denounced Nehru's Fabian socialogical ideas, and he really hates this one quote about Nehru saying 'profit is bad'. He cares a lotttt about his tax money and every body else's. So, he can get repetitive, but thats how all of us are, we stick to our ideas. You don't want stark idealogical novelty in every post now, do you?!

I don't want to push my fascinations onto you but I guess I could draw attention to somethings like

this. absolutely loved the collection, i love photo essays. and to know its the same guy who took this picture, that I am so familiar with was umm...familiarity.

and his recent post on "patriotism in China"

and his sarcasm. i love it. Its the smart kind, you see!

ok, last one. I couldn't agree more with him on the India's Olympic story.

and aint this sweet!